Now Administrators can sign in to their Formotus account using Sign in with Google. You can set up Sign in with Google in a few simple steps. Then you will have one less password to remember! It is easy to set up in the Formotus portal.
1. First log into the portal with your Formotus credentials, which will advance you to the Formotus dashboard.
2. Hover over your organization name in the top right corner of the dashboard to reveal menu options, and select Profile.
3. A popup of your Profile information will appear; select the EDIT button to advance to the Edit User page.
4. At the Edit User page, select More Info, and scroll all the way down to the Google email.
5. Enter your valid @gmail address in this field and select the UPDATE button.
6. Now if you are signed into Google, you can log into Formotus with one click on the SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE button.
Note: If the SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE button is not working for you, be sure you aren’t already signed into a different Google account.