INTEGRATE YOUR MOBILE FORMS WITH YOUR EXISTING DATA SOURCES
Populate your form with data; submit data to multiple data stores; cache data for use offline
HOW MOBILE FORMS DATA FLOWS
- Local file connector: import data from Excel or XML file into your forms when you create them for use offline.
- External data access: query data dynamically from external data sources, including web services.
- JSON/XML payload to SharePoint, Google Docs, web services, etc.
- XML/HTML/PDF file attachments to submit by email to an individual or a group. You can also submit by email to OneDrive, Dropbox, and Box.
LOCAL FILE CONNECTOR
Query data from an XML or Excel file
- If you have your data in a local Excel or XML file, you have the option of uploading that file and querying the data in your form.
- Easily upload your files from your local machine to your form.
- Query data once the form is opened on the device or choose to query after an action.
- We support Excel and XML file formats.
Quickly send the submitted data to a specific email or multiple email destinations
- Easily set up the connector with the option of adding a timestamp to view time of submission.
- Choose which data will be sent by customizing the PDF.
- Allow other people in your organizations to receive the submitted data by adding multiple email destinations.
- Valid email address
MORE DATA CONNECTORS
Select a tab to view more information regarding additional data connectors
SHAREPOINT DATA CONNECTOR
Submit data to your SharePoint list or library on premise or in the cloud
Your Formotus forms will connect directly your SharePoint account, including Office 365. There are no SharePoint add-ons or other software to install. Formotus mobile forms can submit to a SharePoint document library or list. Your Formotus mobile forms can also perform data queries on your SharePoint lists and libraries. Submitted forms can trigger SharePoint workflows. Choose SharePoint as your primary data store, or as a data portal to other systems. Formotus does not store your data.
WHAT A SHAREPOINT DATA CONNECTOR OFFERS:
- Working offline—open and fill in your Formotus mobile forms with data, submit to a queue to upload when your device reconnects to the network
- Data caching—allows you to create a Formotus mobile form that will re-use cached data from the most recent query, until a new query is needed by the user
- Dispatch/Workflows—leverage your SharePoint investment and turn it into a “mobile worker dispatch center”. Create Formotus mobile workflow forms and SharePoint workflows to route work, create approval workflows, and dispatch field service technicians. [NOTE: Formotus mobile workflow forms can be used with or without SharePoint workflows]
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office 365 account or
- SharePoint site
- The SharePoint data connector works with InfoPath forms or forms created using our form creator
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY
No credit card required